I prayed hard before i went to the kiosk to check my grade..but it seems useless..
God didn't accept my message..
Why would i receive an "imcomplete" remark in my major subjuct?? Why can't i know my grade even if it is low?? Why nursing dean sisiter bernie would be the one to tell my grade??
Every body is guessing..but nobody can exactly tell me what happened..
i still should wait..to wait for 4 days.
These two days, i try to control my mind to stop guessing, however, i find out that even in my dream, i am still thinking about it..
Somebody said, it will be fine, sisiter is kind as long as you open your heart to talk to her sincerely.She will consider your situation. Somebody said. you are meeting a problem, and not a simple problem, you'd better have a prepare if sisiter insists on kicking you out from the program, she is strict and always follow the rules after all...
To be honest, i can't image if i can't stay in the nursing program, what can i do..
shift course? transfer to other school?
I know, I know nursing course is difficult, expecially for the foreign students who come from the second English speaking country..But I really want to study nusring here nomatter how many years i can graduate..i just want to learn something what i like during my college time, in my favorite school..
Sister, what are you thinking about??What's your desicion?? i hope i can meet you soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My dear,do you know what I want to do now?Come to my bosom and let me feel your palpitation.But only can I give you is my support--Never give up~~~
dear sister, i really can understand what you said and what you thought. actually, i once had the same situation and will have more again. but i think worrying can do nothing about that! only words i can say thanks my god? no matter whenever and wherever, he stays with me forever! i am sure you would be fine. believe our god!
Post a Comment